Welcome to My Blog.. ^.^


27.7.11

Waiting for travel next year !

Feel so happy when my mum ask me whether want go for travel next year or not..
I am finding for some interest and cheaper places to go now..
hmm...
it is quite hard to find a cheaper fares and also a cheaper hotel..
but i am still looking on it...

i hope to go Taiwan or Australia...
but it is too expensive.. =(
anyway, i will try my best to find another interest location for my family..
hmm....
follow my research, i think Macau will be our destination at the last..!!
haha...
so expect on it...!!
already cant wait when i think that i can go travel with my family...!

nothing hope in my mind now..
just hope that i can found a interest place, cheaper fares, and cheaper hotel..!
God bless me..!!
i want to go travel with my lovely family...!!

没有评论:

发表评论