Welcome to My Blog.. ^.^


19.7.11

Feeling down

I though i will write something happy today...
but it is not... =(
i am so disappointed...
why we have more argue right now...
why we are different with before right now..
i really unhappy just now..

I don't know why...
why could you angry me with just small matter...
I almost cry in front you just now..
i hate...
i hate that feeling..
bad feeling....

I don't want these feeling anymore..!
i just hope that we can happy everyday...
i just hope that you still caring me...
i just hope that you are still same like before...

i just hope that...
you are still put me at the 1st and love me much...
i just hope for these...
please don't mistrust me...
don't talk loudly to me...
I am still the girl who love you much and care you much..!
I promise...!!
nothing will change my love to you..!!

没有评论:

发表评论