Welcome to My Blog.. ^.^


21.7.11

A memorable afternoon with my classmate

I had enjoy a happy afternoon with my 2 cutie classmate today...
however Janice was absent today..
but we are continue with our plan today.. XD
We had enjoy our lunch at Wangsa Walk at the 1st...
Then, we are go for our main plan---- BOWLING...!! XD

i am so weak then before as long time didn't play it...
i was feel that the ball is more weight than before however it is same weight..
hmm...it is such a bad problem...
but anyway... it doesn't influence my great mood today.. XD
I was still so enjoy with my crazy plan...
I am so happy as my fatty classmate was treat me and Jak Pei for the tea time at Secret Recipe today... haha...
I am enjoying my tea time with the FREE fresh milk..!


My cutie classmate-- Jak Pei...!
He is my FATTY classmate -- 'Professor' Kong...!



没有评论:

发表评论