Welcome to My Blog.. ^.^


20.5.11

i miss my dear

520...i miss my dear so much...
i hope can see him right now...
after i go for a travel with him around 7days, i found that i need him so much..
i hope he will like the 7 days in China , love me, protect me , and beside me all the times...
i miss the time so so much....

when i come back KL and in the room , i feel so sad...
i start miss him when he just leave 5 mins from me...
miss and miss...hope can beside him every time...
i start to think why i will choose to come to study...
i so miss him...
miss till i hope i can back my hometown...

i miss the time when we are at the China...
miss so much....
i am so sorry to my dear...
sorry for my choose to study at KL...
i really so miss you...
i love u dear...
thanks to give me a memorable journey at China...
thanks to let me know how much i miss u...
thanks dear...miss you all the time...520..

没有评论:

发表评论